Anders Hauser pressure transmitter
This Anders Hauser pressure transmitter Cerabar PMP51 has a metal diaphragm and is used for health, food industry applications to measure pressure, surface, volume in liquids and gases. This Anders Hauser pressure transmitter pmp51 is designed to measure pressures above 400 bar. Pressure transducer Anders Hauser pmp51 has the ability to start quickly and be adjustable in a wide range of sufferings.
Anders Hauser pmp51 pressure transmitter
Ceresbar PMP51 digital membrane pressure transmitter with metal membrane is commonly used in hygienic processes and applications for pressure, level, volume or mass measurement in liquids or gases. Anders Hauser PMP51 pressure transmitter is designed for high pressure applications up to 400bar. Fast startup with adjustable measurement range allows easy startup, cost savings and time savings. SIL2 Compliant with IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
About Anders Hauser
Endress + Hauser, founded in 1953 by George H Endress and Ludwig Hauser, has been the sole member of the Endress family since 1975.
Anders Hauser is a global leader in instrumentation, services and industrial process engineering solutions . Endress + Hauser provides sensors, tools, systems and services for measuring level, current, pressure and temperature, as well as analysis and data acquisition. We work closely with the chemical, petrochemical, food and beverage, oil and gas, water and wastewater, power and energy, life sciences, precursors and metals, renewable energy, pulp and paper, and shipbuilding industries. Endress + Hauser supports its customers in optimizing their processes in terms of reliability, safety, economic efficiency and environmental impact. The group has 13,000 employees worldwide and generated more than $ 2.2 billion in 2016.
Product features of Anders Hauser pressure transmitter include the following:
- Accurate measurement The measurement range even if the process temperature changes
- Process safety has been verified using small installed process fittings in sanitary applications
- Easy setup menu guide via screen, 4 to 20mA with HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Integrated system integration (HART / PA / FF)
- Process fittings: Gear, flange or sanitary fittings
- Process temperature: -40 to 130 degrees Celsius (-40 to +266 degrees Fahrenheit), 150 degrees Celsius (302 degrees Fahrenheit) in 1 hour
- Measurement range: -0.1 to 400 times
- Accuracy:. 0.15 ٪, Platinum ± 0.075 ٪.
- International Explosion Certificate, SIL, Health Certifications, Marine Certifications
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.