ISO 9001 Consulting
RoseCal Consultants with experience worthy of customers in the implementation of ISO 9001 in all organizations and institutions is ready to provide ISO 9001: 2015 consulting services with a different approach and appropriate to your organization.
Since the ISO 9001 standard has been published with the 2015 version, for this reason, many organizations that have already established a quality management system in their organization must update their management system according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard and changes to this standard. With the 2015 version compared to 2008 in their organization and implement.
ISO 9001 Consulting
ISO 9001 consulting with the 2015 version belongs to two groups of organizations:
1- Organizations that have established the ISO 9001 standard quality management system in their organization with the 2008 version. In this group, ISO consulting should implement the necessary changes in order to upgrade the management system 9001 from version 2008 to version 2015 and consider the new requirements in the customer organization and prepare the organization for auditing and issuing ISO 9001: 2015 certification.
2- Organizations that want to implement a quality management system in their organization from the beginning with a new version, ISO 9001: 2015.
In this group, the consultant must design and implement the ISO 9001 quality management system in accordance with the size and complexity of the client organization.
RoseCal consultants are fully prepared to assist and guide your organization in establishing the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system. Please fill the consultation form so our experts will call you to discuss.
Registration and certification
Registration and issuance of ISO certification for companies applying for certification has special terms and conditions. However, these conditions are different for each ISO standard and obtaining different types of ISO certificates, and are determined based on the type of ISO requested and the conditions of the applicant company and organization. However, there are a number of general conditions and steps for registering and issuing an ISO certification, and these conditions and steps are almost the same in the process of obtaining all certifications and standards. The general steps and conditions for issuing an ISO are as follows:
- Application for ISO certification by the customer.
- Sending the application form to the customer and completing this form by the customer.
- Check the field of work and the possibility of certification.
- Determining the number of audit days according to the organization’s field of work and the number of personnel (first and second stage audit day people).
- The first stage audit includes: reviewing the documents of the quality management system, executive methods, quality regulations, instructions, forms and related checklists.
- The second stage audit includes: reviewing the records of the quality management system according to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008.
- Sending the announcement of the cost of registration and issuance of ISO certification and annual care audit to the customer.
- Contract: The contract includes the general conditions of auditing and obtaining and renewing ISO certification, the obligations of the parties and the duration of the memorandum (three years)
- Announcing the date of the audit, the name of the auditor and the audit program according to the scope of work of the organization and the skill table of the auditors of the company (if necessary, a technical expert).
- Carrying out the stage audit session and determining the necessary time to eliminate possible non-compliances.
- Sending the audit date of the second stage by presenting the documents to eliminate the non-compliance of the audit date.
- In case of non-compliance in the second stage audit (major-minor), the applicant company is obliged to eliminate the non-compliance and provide objective evidence in this regard.
- Sending the date of follow-up audit and audit program in case of major non-compliance according to the diagnosis of the supervisor and the certification manager.
- Issuance of ISO certification after non-compliance.
- The issued certificate is valid only at the time stated on the certificate and in the conditions of observing the provisions of the contract between them.
Note: Obtaining ISO certification requires the establishment and implementation of the system and the preparation and implementation of executive methods. Contact our experts for advice.