CE Certificate (EU Product Conformity Certificate)
Benefits of CE certification
- Ability to export products to global and European markets
- Globalization and creating a competitive advantage in exports
- Receive a valid international certificate with a registration code
- Create a sense of confidence in customers
- Improving the quality level of manufactured products
- Passing the quality requirements defined by the European Commission
Requirement to obtain CE certification
In order to obtain CE (CE receipt – CE issuance), RoseCal Consulting is ready to provide services to companies and organizations.
Today, there are laws and regulations for the export and import of industrial products in countries that manufacturing and industrial companies that want to export their products to these countries are required to comply with and implement these laws, CE certification is one of the most famous of them.
Contrary to ISO series standards such as ISO 9001, which deal with general and systematic quality issues and do not go into the details of product production, in CE, product type and EN code of products are the first priority.
CE certification is mandatory for most manufactured products seeking export to Europe, and even some non-European traders and importers consider having this mark to import manufactured products to their own country.
The CE certification, or more properly the CE mark, is derived from the two French words Communaute Europeenne, which means approved by Europe.
The products that receive this mark claim that they have complied with all the requirements and conditions of the European Union (Free Trade Area) for the production of this product.
EU member states or European Economic Area countries such as: Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Australia, Belgium, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, Finland, France, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta and Norway require CE certification from importers to import products.
It should be noted that CE certification cannot be issued for products such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, but unfortunately some profiteers issue CE certificates for these companies and their products, which is practically unauthorized and worthless.
What are the features of a valid CE certificate?
Due to the non-validation of CE certifications for manufacturers, we decided to fully explain the steps of recognizing a valid CE certificate:
European Exporting Authorities (NBs) that perform the work of registering and issuing CE certifications must be certified by the European Export Division. This confirmation is in the form of a 4-digit code, which is called the NANDO code.
To check the NANDO code of the CE certification reference, you can refer to the official website of the European Commission, the accreditation department of NB companies at the following address:
In the Body section, all 2,700 companies certified for CE certification can be seen, each operating in a specific field. Now search the NANDO code of the desired issuing reference in this section and make sure that the issuing reference (NB) is correct. Then we enter the official website of the issuing reference and check the code on the certificate in the certificate register section.
Steps to obtain CE certification and mark:
1) Complete product study and preparation of cognition report, technical specifications and product specifications
2) Preparing or compiling a product usage guide and safety tips
3) Study and identify harmonized regulations and standards of the European Union Harmonized Standards
4) Identify the directives and guidelines used by European Directives
– Mainly what is stated in these directives, compliance with the basic requirements for consumer safety and health and environmental protection.
5) Collecting or preparing instructions and quality plans for testing and inspection
6) Collecting reports or performing the necessary tests and examinations based on the test methods contained in the relevant standards from the competent authority
7) Preparation of documents proving the conformity of the evaluation and conformity of the product with the harmonized standards based on the manufacturer’s declaration or test and test results (mentioned in the above paragraph)
8) Examining the flow maps and diagrams of the production process or the creation of the OPC product
9) Assess, identify and review aspects of Risk Assessment
10) Completing audit documents or proving the quality management system in the organization
11) Completing the technical file and checklists of Notify Body
12) Obtaining certification and affixing the CE mark on the product, packaging and manual of the desired product
What products can receive the original CE certification?
For many customers, the question is whether their product has the possibility or requirement to obtain CE certification or not.
The directives and instructions that require CE certification are as follows:
- Medical implants
- Gas appliances
- Construction products in accordance with Regulation (European Union) No. 305/2011 under special laws
- Environmental design for energy related products
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Protection equipment and systems designed for use in potentially explosive environments
- Explosives for civil engineering applications
- Hot water boilers
- Laboratory diagnostic devices
- Low voltage products
- Machines and devices
- Measuring tools
- Medical Equipment
- Sound propagation in the environment
- Non-automatic weighing tool
- Personal protective equipment
- Pressure equipment
- Radio and telecommunication terminal equipment
- Leisure industries and equipment
- Restriction of the use of special hazardous materials in electrical and electronic equipment ROHS 2
- Toy safety
- Simple pressure vessels
Obtaining CE – Issuing CE – Receiving CE
You can apply for CE (CE receipt – CE issuance) through the RoseCal Consulting. RoseCal Consulting is the top center for obtaining CE (receiving CE – CE issuance) in the country with the official license of the Industry, Mining and Trade Organization.
Apply for CE (CE – CE Issuance) via the certificate application link on this page. You can also register your application for CE (CE – CE Issuance) via this link quickly.