Quality management standards are used to improve work more efficiently and reduce product performance defects. On the other hand, environmental management standards support reducing environmental impact, reducing waste, and being more sustainable.
ISO 26000 is an internationally recognized standard certification that helps develop effective access to and address the organization’s social responsibilities. The certification focuses primarily on social responsibilities to help organizations develop infrastructure. In addition, it directs those who know that attention to society and the environment is a very important factor in success. The goal of ISO 26000 is often used as a way to assess an organization’s commitment to sustainability and overall performance.
The main and important points of ISO 26000 certification
- Identify social problems and work to solve them, as well as involve your company’s stakeholders in this social activity.
- This certification is a way to integrate a socially responsible figure into society. It also contributes to the social development of your organization.
- ISO 26000 introduces seven principles of social responsibility to maintain the growth of the organization.
- IS 26,000 provides accountability to the organization.
- ISO 26000 certification provides ethical behavior in the organization.
- Respects the interests of stakeholders.
- This certification also enforces useful rules in the organization that help you avoid legal issues.
- ISO 26000 certifies enforces international norms of conduct.
- This builds respect for human rights and provides valuable time for the organization to grow.
These key points will help the organization identify its social responsibilities as well as help them develop. In addition, it encourages organizations to go beyond the legal requirements and recognize that law enforcement is a fundamental duty of every company and an important part of their social responsibility. This helps to promote a shared understanding of social responsibility and to accompany other products and initiatives for social responsibility.
For which companies is ISO 26000 certification suitable?
ISO 26,000 can be obtained and implemented for any company, large or small, private or public, and non-profit.
ISO 26000 certification is able to focus on social responsibilities. This certification helps the organization deal with social issues. ISO 26000 is described as an international standard developed to support organizations in assessing social responsibilities that are relevant to their purpose and vision.