A quick guide to the American Emprob cable tester and trackerAMPROBE AT-7000
The AT-7000 Amperab cable tracker is a tool for tracking cables inside walls and floors without carving and incurring financial losses. The AMPROBE AT-7020 cable tracker kit includes the AT-7000-R receiver and the AT-7000-T transmitter, which were manufactured and designed by the American AMPROBE AT7000-R cable tracker receiver, including the company’s smart sensors. By being able to quickly and accurately track by its intelligent system, it is able to immediately track and orient electrical wires in the walls, floors, and ceilings of buildings, as well as identify cable wires from each other. AT-7000 has a screen The color TFT LCD is large, which can display a clear and vivid image to the user
Cable tracking equipmentAMPROBESeriesAT-7000It is offered by Cianco Technical and Engineering Group as the official representative of the American company Emprob along with a valid warranty and after-sales service in the Iranian market
Cable tester and tracker featuresAMPROBE AT-7000
- In unsuitable places such as the corners of the wall or ceiling where the body of the device can not be glued, the user will be able to use the sensors of the device tip, the transmitter has two modes, automatic and selective.
- It has different power modes (high, low, clamp) that can be used for optimization as well as energy circuits in different environments.
- Scan and locator modes of scanning and locating, or in other words, scan, locator, provide features for identifying breakers and fuses in recording high signals. If you have never encountered any cable tracker, AMPROBE AT-7020 cable tracker is a very suitable device for you and also for dear professionals to do their tracking quickly.
- Detects and shows electrical wires and cuts in different floors on walls and ceilings. AC / DC circuit tracking from 0 to 600 volts and three power modes are the unique features of AMPROBE AT-7020 cable tracker.
- Tracking active and inactive wires
- Locate active and inactive breakers
- Determine AC / DC circuits 0-600 volts
- Has 3 power modes
- Two frequency modes for optimal mode
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.