Siemens Positioner’s Top
Siemens Digital Positioner (Siemens Positioner 6dr5110) The valve is a device used to increase or decrease the pressure load on the actuator until the valve stem reaches a “position” balanced by the output signal from the process tool controller.
EPP Positioner SIPART PS2 is a Siemens product, a series of safe and secure positioners for a wide range of applications. They are suitable for single and double pneumatic actuators . Siemens SIPART PS2 EPP Positioner has compact and modular designs with versions for remote position detection and remote control electronics. These installation versions allow the positioner to be used in critical situations such as severe vibration, extreme temperature, water impact, applications that allow access to the valve and exposure to radiation.
The Siemens SIPART PS2 digital positioner is used to control the final control element of pneumatic or partial linear actuators. The EPP adjusts the position of the actuator to a position commensurate with the point. Additional function inputs can be used to block the valve or adjust the safety position. For this purpose, a binary input is available as standard on the main device.
Features of Siemens 6dr5110 Positioner’s Hop
- Duty of dangerous and safe area
- Linear and rotational actuators
- OEM kits according to most valve designs
- Profibus and Fieldbus communications
- Extensive diagnostic features
- 4 to 20mA
- HART; PROFIBUS PA or FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Diagnostic function
- Auto startup
- Consumable air consumption in constant operation
- High quality control thanks to an online adaptation method
- Many functions can be activated with simple configuration
- Extensive diagnostic functions for valves and actuators
- A small number of moving parts are therefore not sensitive to vibration
- External non-contact sensor as an option for severe environmental conditions
- It can also work with refined natural gas, carbon dioxide, nitrogen gas or neutral gas.
EPP SIPART PS2 Positioner is used for example in the following industries:
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Power stations
- Paper and glass
- Water and Wastewater
- Food and medicine
- Offshore applications
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.