Description of PLC work
in systems PLC The transmitted information is modulated as Single Side-Band (SSB) and is sent in Khz 4 bandwidth. Depending on the application of Khz 4 bandwidth, it is divided into sub-channels and in each channel, information about a signal is included.
Advantages of PLC
1) Use PLC Reduces the volume of control panels and reduces the cost of accessories and parts.
2) Using PLC mechanical depreciation of lost parts, the useful life of the system is significantly increased.
PLCs (3s do not have mechanical wear and tear, so in addition to longer life, they will not require periodic repairs and maintenance.
(4 Unlike contactor relay circuits,Electronic and audio noises They do not. Since the speed of operation and response of the PLC is about microseconds and finally milliseconds, so the time required to complete each cycle of the machine is significantly reduced, and this increases the production rate and increases the efficiency of the machine.
5) PLC device operates with low currents and voltages, thus consuming less energy.
6) Troubleshooting and analysis of circuits is very easy.
7) Speed of operation and accuracy in performing various steps are important features of PLC systems.
The role of PLC inindustrial automation
1) Better control of production processes
2) High speed and accuracy of operation
3) Ability to read a variety of digital, analog and high frequency inputs
4) Ability to transmit commands to systems and output components such as Industrial monitors Motor, solenoid,
) 5) Network connection facilities
6) Very small size
7) Very high response speed
8) Safety, accuracy and flexibility
9) Networking of PLCs and the possibility of managing them with a central computer
Among the applications of PLC can be mentioned the following:
1- Car manufacturing industry
Testing of parts and equipment, spray systems, body shaping by automatic presses, drilling, joining parts
2. Plastics industry
Injection molding and molding machines, air blowers, plastic production and analysis systems
3. Heavy industries
Industrial furnaces, automatic temperature control systems, tools and equipment used in smelting metals
4- Chemical industries
Mixing systems, devices mixing materials in different proportions
5. Food industry
Extraction and packaging systems
6. Machine industries
Packaging industries, wood industries, drilling systems, warning and warning systems, used metal welding systems
7. Transportation industries
Cranes, conveyor systems, transportation equipment
8. Energy conversion industries
Gas pressure boosting stations, power stations, water pump control, industrial air purification systems, purification and recovery systems, gas purification and recycling
Lifting technology, air conditioning control, automatic lighting systems
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.