Optical sensors are one of the most accurate instruments and industrial automation.Laser They are considered as optical sensors, but use laser light beam to detect the object or even its exact distance. These sensors are divided into different types with digital or analog output. Linear detection samples require a transmitter and a part It is a receiver and in the reflection model, a laser beam is reflected to the transmitter with the help of a mirror part, and in other models, the transmitter and receiver parts are located in the same equipment.
From sensors LaserIt can be used in many cases where there is a significant distance between the sensor and the object along with dust or bad environmental conditions. In choosing this type of sensor, the following should be considered.
- Output type in terms of analog or digital laser sensor
- Sensor transistor switch type
- Feeding the sensor device
- Laser sensor sensing distance
- Sensor operation mechanism and proper sensor application
Types of laser sensors
- One-way sensors
- Polarized reflector sensors
- Two-way sensor
- Distance sensor
- One-way sensor with no background effect
Applications of laser sensors
- Tiny hole detection
- Work tool control
- Piece deviation control
- Detection of small parts
These sensors have the ability to detect and measure the dimensions of objects by creating a two-dimensional light surface. These sensors are made in two series DS1 and DS3. The DS1 series is a simpler and cheaper type and the DS3 series is more expensive and has more capabilities.
Applications of surface sensors
- Measure the height of surfaces And separation of cartons with different heights
- Measure the amount of curvature of the roll
- Control the exact dimensions of the part during production
- Isolation of production based on color
- Detection of pieces that fall randomly.
- Counting small pieces by falling from different areas
- Identify empty space in the final package
- Detection of full or empty postal pallets
- Detects the empty space between products moving on the production line and the command to cut and connect to the cutting machine
Features of Area Scanners or Area Scanners
• Measuring the absolute height of parts with the help of analog output
• Measuring the relative height with the help of analog output
• Detecting the transport film and seeing the parts from behind the transport paper
• Possibility of working in parallel with 6mm resolution
• Possibility of working face Intermittent rays
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.