Equipping the industry importing and distributing oil, gas and petrochemical equipment
What is Manostat?
Pressure quantity is one of the most common measurement variables in industrial control systems. For this reason, there are different methods for determining and measuring it. Pressure measurements can include steam pressure measurements, injection water pressure, condenser pressure, oil pressure and…. Be. Pressure measurement is important not only for self-control and monitoring of this quantity, but also for measuring other parameters such as level and flow in pressure difference methods. Manostat is one of the common equipments in the field of instrumentation, which consists of a pressure gauge or pressure gauge and a pressure switch that can be set to one or more different pressures and send the signal to the desired equipment. In fact, the pressure switch due to the pressure of the passing current commands a function in the system. Most pressure switches operate differentially and switch when the pressure difference reaches a certain level.
Different types of pressure switches are:
- Pressurized pump switch
- Pressurized water switch
- Pressurized hydraulic switch
- Pressure vacuum switch
- Pressurized air switch
Types of pressure switches with different brands:
- Press Fantini switch
- Pressure telemechanics switch
- Schneider pressure switch
- Danfoss Pressure Switch
- Dungeon pressure switch
- Ashkraft pressure switchA manometer or pressure gauge or barometer is also a tool used to measure pressure.
The German brand Wika, the market leader in the field of precision instruments and manometers since 1946, has been producing various types of pressure gauges used in factories, sites, refineries and industrial automation systems well and in high quality in accordance with the standards of the day and for The consumer market has launched.
Important factors in choosing Wika manometers:
- Manometer material: brass pressure gauge, all steel pressure gauge, pressure gauge of special materials
- Type of working pressure: ordinary pressure gauge, pressure difference, absolute pressure
- Working pressure range
- Page size
- Measurement accuracy: 0.1% to 4%
Applications of Manostat Wika:
- Control and management of industrial processes
- To show the pressure of gases and liquids that are not very concentrated or crystallized. Also in environments that are very hard.
- Industry Process: Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Power Plants, Mining, Maritime, Environmental Technology, Machinery and Aircraft in General
Features of Manostat Wika:
- Long service life and high reliability
- Also available for high dynamic pressure loads with vibrations
- Deductively connected sensors for use in hazardous locations with ATEX certification
Pressure gauge (manometer) WIKA213.53.50:
This pressure gauge is known as an oil manometer. The body of all of them is made of 304 or 316 stainless steel and their connection is brass. Most applications of this group of gauges are for systems that have high vibration or movement and are designed so that in continuous vibrations can easily see the amount of pressure from the manometer plate and recognize the pressure number. Vika is one of the pioneers in the production of oil gauges (brass steel), which offers this type of product in a great variety.
Advantages of pressure gauge (manometer) WIKA213.53.50:
- Shock and impact resistant, designed for vibrating environments
- Durable and strong design
- Page rating from 0 to 400 times
Technical specifications of pressure gauge (manometer) WIKA213.53.50:
- Measurement accuracy 1.6
- Operating temperature range from -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Body specifications: 304/316 steel
- Specifications: Aluminum, oxidation resistant paint, 50 mm
- Connection specifications: brass, connection from below or connection from behind
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.