Which ISO standard is right for you?
ISO management standards, such as quality management, cover everything an organization does to manage its processes and activities. Implementing quality management standards offers benefits to companies across industries, regardless of their size.
International ISO standards are the most widely used management and quality management standards worldwide.
Here are some of the most popular ISO standards and how well they fit your business.
ISO 9001 certification – quality management
More than two million businesses worldwide are ISO 9001 certified . By achieving this standard, organizations demonstrate their commitment to providing the best products or services to their customers.
ISO 9001 certification can help you with the following:
- Reduce quality problems
- Increase cost savings and productivity
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Create more demand for your products and services
- Make your business competitive
- Better decisions and increase employee morale
ISO 9001 is regularly updated. The last revision of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard version was made, which provided many improvements to the previous standards.
- There is now more compatibility between ISO 9001 and other standards in the ISO family.
- The new ISO 9001 standard requires businesses to use “risk-based thinking” to identify, assess and control risks in any system, process or performance.
- This standard is more flexible and has less documentation than previous versions.
ISO 14001 Certificate – Environmental Management
ISO 14001 is an international standard for environmental management systems. ISO 14001 certification can help you with the following:
- Increase your environmental performance
- Compliance with commitments
- Achieving environmental goals
- Increase demand for and accept your products and services
- Reduce risk and debt and increase productivity and customer confidence
tional Safety and Health Management
The ISO 45001 standard was first published in 2018, which deals with occupational safety and health. Previously, the OHSAS 18001 standard was used for this purpose. ISO 45001 standard deals with the issue of occupational safety and health in a more comprehensive and comprehensive manner.
This standard is based on OHSAS 18001, conventions and guidelines of the International Labor Organization, and other national and international standards. The ISO 45001 standard includes items added to BS OHSAS 18001 that will be replaced over a three-year migration period from 2018 to 2021.
ISO 45001 is designed to prevent work-related injuries and create a safe and healthy work environment for employees and stakeholders.
ISO 22000 Certificate – Food Safety Management
ISO 22000 certification is an international food safety management system. Companies and organizations that specialize in the production or service of the food industry ISO 22000: 2005 considers a food chain-based approach to food safety. This standard defines a set of public safety management requirements that apply not only to food producers and manufacturers, but to all organizations involved in the food supply chain.
ISO 22000 integrates the principles of the Critical Hazard Analysis System and the Critical Control Point (HACCP) and examines the organization using the required requirements. It also combines the HACCP program with the Prerequisite Program (PRP). Prerequisite programs include all the conditions and activities necessary to maintain a healthy environment throughout the food chain suitable for production.
ISO 22000 certification can help you in the following cases:
- Development of food safety management system
- Demonstrate compliance with government food safety requirements
- Gain customer trust
- Creating new partnerships and export opportunities
- Employee awareness of health and safety
ISO 10004 Certificate – Customer Satisfaction Management
The ISO 10004 standard is intended for use by any organization , regardless of its type or size , or the products and services it provides . The focus of this document is on the organization ‘s external customers .
ISO 10004 provides principles in defining and implementing processes in controlling and measuring customer satisfaction and is applied regardless of the size, type or product offered by the organization. ISO 10004 pays attention to customers outside the organization and therefore we need a standard to review to reduce these complaints and increase customer satisfaction
ISO 50001 – Energy consumption management
ISO 50001 certification works with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards to integrate energy management with the company’s overall quality and the company’s environmental improvement efforts.
ISO 50001 certification can help you with the following:
- Establish a policy for energy efficiency
- Create energy use goals
- Collect and use data to decide on energy use
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.