Equipping the sales agency of thermographs of top European and Chinese brands with warranty and competitive price
What is a thermograph?
Temperature and humidity thermograph or temperature and humidity recorder is a device that measures, displays and stores temperature and humidity changes in a certain period of time by internal sensors.
Temperature and humidity thermographs are used in pharmacies, cold stores, greenhouses, air conditioning systems and all places that need to record information and records of temperature and humidity.
Thermographs are generally divided into three models, USB, screened, and scaled, all of which are battery-powered.
One of the features of temperature and humidity thermograph is the ability to connect to a computer and provide output in the form of thermograph (diagram) and Excel file and the possibility of analysis by it to the user.
Displaying and measuring temperature and humidity and recording related information and records is very important and in most food, pharmaceutical, health, agricultural and .. industries, the existence of temperature and humidity sampling system throughout the year is inevitable.
One of the main features of temperature and humidity thermographs is the ability to capture sensors and store data for future use.
However, in cases where the thermograph is misused, only data collection and storage is rarely used.
You need to be able to analyze and present stored data in order to make critical decisions based on stored data.
Types of temperature and humidity thermographs
Temperature and humidity thermographs are divided into contact and peripheral categories according to the type of application.
Contact thermographs have the ability to connect a separate probe to measure temperature in contact, ambient temperature and humidity thermographs have the ability to measure ambient temperature and humidity by an internal sensor.
Applications of temperature and humidity thermograph
One of the effective factors in food spoilage in food storage warehouses is the increase in temperature and humidity, which increases the activity of insects and microorganisms.
Temperature in wet warehouses can pose a serious risk to food.
For this reason, one of the main applications of temperature and humidity thermograph is to measure and analyze the temperature and humidity of food warehouses.
- Measurement of temperature and humidity in office buildings, greenhouses, food storage systems, cold stores, transport containers,
- Installation of air conditioners, computer rooms, laboratories, libraries and museums
- Monitoring electronics manufacturers or recording temperature and humidity data to control high voltage discharge stations
- In contaminated water recovery units during the monitoring process can be used to monitor and record information
Temperature and humidity thermograph components
- Hardware for converting signals to digital data, including sensors, signal recovery circuits (such as amplifiers and noise reducers), and analog-to-digital converter circuits.
- Long-term data storage hardware, usually a memory card or computer.
- Datalogger software used to collect, analyze and display data
- Data logger cable that connects the data logger to the computer to transfer data stored on the computer
Important parameters in the choice of temperature and humidity thermograph
- Range of measuring temperature and humidity
- Measurement accuracy
- Internal memory capacity
- Having a screen and the ability to display temperature and humidity simultaneously
- Peripheral and contact thermography
- Ability to adjust the audio and video alarm to transcend the upper and lower temperature range defined
- Ability to draw graphic charts
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.