Thermostatic valves , direct control of room temperature to provide the individual radiators.
The liquid sensor integrated with the thermostat head responds immediately to any temperature change in the surrounding environment.
In fact, these interactions are done automatically with thermostatic valves.
It opens and closes according to the desired heat.
It is ensured that the room temperature is constantly monitored by the valve set with ease.
Certain changes in room temperature can be easily made by turning the handle.
In fact, thermostatic valves are used to adjust the flow quality depending on the setting and temperature of the sensor.
A wide range of thermostatic valves includes a range of products for regulating heating and cooling.
These valves are automatic, meaning they operate without the need for auxiliary energy, such as electricity or compressed air.
The required temperature is kept constant without unnecessary use of cold water in cooling systems, hot water or steam in heating systems.
In this way, operating economy and productivity are maximized.
Thermostatic valves regulate the room temperature depending on the ambient temperature according to the effects of external heat without the need for additional external energy.
The high-sensitivity blue sensor responds to the slightest temperature change before you know it.
Precise adjustments also reduce the energy consumption of any hot water heating system.
Thermostatic valves consist of 3 main components:
- Adjustment section with knob, reference spring and adjustment scale
- Valve body with orifice, closing cone and sealing elements
- Thermostatic element sealed and bellows and charged
How it works
Thermostatic valves provide the greatest need for technology, comfort and beauty.
Today we spend most of our time in closed rooms.
Therefore, proper room air is a necessary part of our quality of life, which is helped by thermostatic valves.
They include a valve and a thermostat that work independently without the need for any equipment and provide the right temperature for the room.
When the three components of the thermostatic valves come together, the valve is installed and the sensor is placed where the temperature is to be set.
The order of operation is as follows:
- Pressure changes in the sensor occur as a result of a temperature change in the sensor.
- This pressure is transmitted to the valve through a capillary tube and bellows and acts as an open and closing force.
- A handle in the adjustment and spring section applies a force that works in the opposite direction of the bellows.
- When a balance is struck between two opposing forces, the spindle section remains in place.
- If the sensor temperature changes or if the settings are changed, the equilibrium point shifts and the valve spindle or spindle section moves to restore balance, or the valve is fully closed or opened.
- The amount of current also changes approximately in proportion to the change in temperature of the sensor.
Areas of application
The scope of application of thermostatic valves is general. In residential areas, work areas, public buildings with this type of valves, a comfortable space can be provided.
These valves can be used independently of the raw materials used, even to regulate the underfloor heating with plastic pipes.
Many types of valves with different construction and nominal diameters guarantee the practical range of connections.
AVTA thermostatic valves are widely used to regulate temperature in many different machines and installations where cooling is required.
The standard version of AVTA valves can be used with fresh water or salt water.
AVTA application areas
- Injection molding machines
- Vacuum pumps
- Dry cleaning machines
- Distillation of plants
- Printing machines
- Hydraulic systems
- Roller mill
- Industrial lasers
- Steam sterilizers
- Medical Equipment
The table below lists the materials that make up the spindle, the diaphragms, the valve body and other metal parts, the valve seat and cone, the sensor and the capillary tube.
Dimensions in millimeters and weights in kilograms for AVTA thermostatic valves in brass and stainless steel pods are given in the pictures below.
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.