What is a pressure difference gauge with a switch?
The switch gauge is actually a combination of a manometer and a switch that is set to one or more pressures.
When the fluid pressure in the medium reaches a pre-set level for the manostat, the device commands the pump or valve with an ON / OFF signal to switch off or on the pressure flow.
Manostats, like other pressure gauges and manometers, have different types that operate with the same mechanisms as a manometer or pressure gauge, and only one electronic component has been added to it. Of course, this electronic component itself has different mechanisms and functions. They may find that the issue itself depends on the type and location of the pressure gauge.
If we want to take a general look at the manostat, we can say that it has a function similar to a pressure switch or pressure switch, with the difference that it also shows the pressure . In general, the manostat is a device that maintains the amount of pressure and vacuum in the setting environment.
The German company WIKA is one of the most famous manufacturers of instrumentation and process control equipment in the world.
The company’s products include instruments for measuring pressure, temperature and ……. Is .
Wika currently has a network of hundreds of companies in more than 40 countries.
WIKA is currently the largest manufacturer of temperature and pressure measuring instruments in the world.
The most famous equipment used by this company in the country’s industry are manometers, thermometers and pressure transmitters.
Profile switched differential pressure gauge WIKA model DPGS43
- Number of contacts: maximum 4
- Scaled plate diameter: 100 and 160 mm
- Pressure difference measurement range: 0… 16 mbar to 0… 25 bar
- Accuracy class (standard): 1.6
- Custom switch type: magnetic, inductive, electronic, reed switch
- Switch function:
- Model 8xx.1: Normally open
- Model 8xx.2: Normal closed
- Models 821.3 and 851.3: Status change
- Permissible ambient temperature range: 60 +… 20- C °
- Maximum allowable line temperature: 100+ C °
- How to connect to the line (standard): 2xG 1/4 female
- Body material: steel
- Material of pressurized components:
Steel (less than 0.25 bar)
Inconel (more than 0.25 bar)
- Blouse material: steel
- Degree of protection: IP54
- Confirmations: ATEX, GOST, NEPS
Benefits confused with differential pressure switch WIKA model DPGS43
- High resistance to overpressure
- High static pressure tolerance
- Can be used for corrosive gases and fluids that do not have high crystallinity or viscosity
- Ability to add oil to the calibrated plate chamber to prevent hand vibration
- Has an induction switch for use in high-risk areas
- Has an electronic switch for use in PLC controllers
Rose Calibration Company in Melbourne, Australia with over ten years of experience provides all calibration, maintenance, and repair services throughout Australia. If you live in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Geelong, and Brisbane, you can receive your quote in less than two hours by fill-up the form via the “Booking” link.